Vil du være en del af teamet?
Herunder finder du de ledige stillinger, vi vil have besat.
Technology and Data Lead
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. And we are building the solutions that define how people and goods move based on the latest automotive technology, large complex datasets, and a keen understanding of personal mobility.
With a base in Denmark, we operate in 8 countries throughout the Nordics and Baltics, and will launch several pilot programs with autonomous vehicles in the next 6 months.
Most of our business today is B2G and B2B, shortly after it will be B2C. That’s three different need states, three service experience expectations, and three monetization models. Potentially. All to be built on the back of data from a variety of sources at breakneck speed.
Thus, we are looking for a Technology and Data Lead. Someone who understands software and coders, someone who can see opportunity in new types of data, and someone who can make sure complex systems are dissected, reassembled and leveraged to provide value to our customers and to us.
Is that you?
You will be responsible for how we use the technology that comes with our vehicles, what technology we invest in, and how we build data driven technology products. In short, you will apply your structured, creative problem-solving and analytical skills to build a strategy for the technology area.
Then you will execute this strategy by working with existing partners, identify and negotiating new key partnerships, initiate developments, drive implementation, etc. We will help you all the way, and we will build a team around you.
To do that we think you enjoy:
- Defining and documenting how technology products should be designed and implemented
- Investigating and interrogating massive amounts of data and information
- Engaging with technology and business partners before, during and after products are conceived, built, and launched
- Leading technology project management
- Overseeing performance, supporting our customers and deliver feedback to the rest of the team
- 5+ years of experience working with technology and data
- Track record of finding new solutions from common information
- Knowledgeable about information security
- A talent for making things happen independently
- Experience with the business development processes
- Desire to travel to partners, clients and pilot program sites
- Proven experience from launching a small business or being the first of a few employees
- Experience from a company that works in transport or infrastructure
- Ability to speak more than one Scandinavian language
- An opportunity to take a leading role in a start-up transforming mobility today and in the future
- Your own area of responsibility with opportunity to grow with the company
- Dynamic environment of ambitious people
- Competitive compensation, pension and company (not yet autonomous) car
About Autonomous Mobility
Autonomous Mobility is importing and operating self-driving vehicles in Denmark, Nordics and the Baltics. Our vision is to create new mobility with shared, sustainable and autonomous solutions.
Autonomous Mobility was established November 2016 in Copenhagen as an independent start-up funded by Semler Group, and since then we have been working intensely to get wheels on solid ground. We are a rapidly expanding team of six full-time employees and three students.
For more information contact Thomas Pelle Veng at +45 43 28 81 43.
Please apply for the position online using the link below.
2800 Kgs. Lyngby